What are the eligibility requirements for the Independent Innovation Awards?
The Pet Independent Innovation Awards competition is open to all individuals, products, companies and organizations involved in producing Pet products, services and solutions. To be eligible, an entry must have been produced or updated on or before August 5, 2020.
At the time and date of submitting an entry online, entrants confirm that the information supplied is truthful and accurate. If the information is subsequently found to be inaccurate or incorrect, the entry or entries will be disqualified.
Nominate for Pet Products
How do I submit my nomination?
The award submission process is simple. Simply visit the nominations page and fill out the required form prior to September 25, 2020.
The award submission process is intentionally streamlined, focused on the simple question of, “How does your product, company or organization mindfully make waves in the ever-expanding world of Pet products and services? and we ask that nominations are kept to approximately 500 words or less.
Complete and submit your entry online by September 30, 2020. Emailed or hard copy submission forms will not be accepted. You may submit the same product for multiple categories.
Submission Period: August 5 – September 25, 2020
Deadline: September 25, 2020 at midnight PST
Honorees Notified: November 2020
How are the awards nominations judged?
Independent Innovation Awards judges have earned a reputation for fairness and credibility and are committed to determining the Independent Innovation Awards nominations for each award category.
Judges are a group of senior-level Marketing, Pet Products professionals that have personally worked within the pet product space. The decision of the judges is final. Details of the judging panel deliberations will not be disclosed publicly.
Earning the coveted Independent Innovation Awards provides compelling benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Bragging rights
- Participation in Independent Innovation Awards marketing promotion activities, including media and analyst outreach, social media promotion, etc.
- Independent Innovation Awards logo available to include on marketing materials (press release, social media, website, product packaging, tradeshow booth, advertising materials, etc.)
- Independent Innovation Awards crystal plaque to display at industry tradeshows and at offices.
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through a Independent Innovation Awards press release announcing the honorees.
- Honorees Notified: November 2020
Company name and logos may be used by Independent Innovation Awards for promotional purposes.
Entries will not be returned unless special arrangements are made. No entrant information is sold, traded, made available to a third party or used for any other purpose.